To generate graduates who are able to contribute positively to the society of knowledge, professionalism, and development of the nation and are capable of competing on an international level, with the general quality of the following:
- Having the integrity, discipline, mutual respect, fairness, and responsibility.
- Able to apply their knowledge and skills in the various lines of mechanical engineering professions, and being able to adapt to the development of their work environment.
- Able to communicate effectively, work in teams, being creative and innovative, and willing to learn eternally.
B. Graduates Achievement (Outcome)
The expected achievements from the graduates of Mechanical Engineering Program are as follows:
- Being able to apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering machinery and other relevant knowledge fields.
- Having the ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as analysing and interpreting data.
- Capable of designing a component, system, or mechanical process based on a certain design criteria.
- Able to act effectively both as an individual and give their best role in a multi-disciplinary group / culture.
- Being able to utilize the methods, skills and modern engineering equipment, which are required for mechanical engineering tasks.
- Being able to identify, formulate and solve the problems of mechanical engineering cases.
- Ethics and professional responsibility.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, in Indonesian and English.
- Have the will and ability for lifelong learning.
- Have a general understanding of the impact of engineering solutions in a global context, economic, environmental and social.
- Having knowledge of contemporary issues.
- Being able to think creative and innovative, thus being able to apply it.
- Having the knowledge of the basics of entrepreneurship and project management.