To generate graduates who are able to contribute positively to the society of knowledge, professionalism, and development of the nation and are capable of competing on an international level, with the general quality of the following:
- Having the integrity, discipline, mutual respect, fairness, and responsibility.
- Able to apply their knowledge and skills in the various lines of mechanical engineering professions, and being able to adapt to the development of their work environment.
- Able to communicate effectively, work in teams, being creative and innovative, and willing to learn eternally.
B. Graduates Achievement (Outcome)
The expected achievements from the graduates of Material Engineering Program are as follows:
- A broad understanding of the impact of engineering solutions on the global, economic, environmental, and societal context
- Professional ethics and responsibility
- An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, sciences, and mechanics in order to identify, formulate and solve materials engineering problems
- An ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for materials engineering practice, and to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data
- An ability to design systems or processes to meet certain requirements in materials engineering and having a spirit of innovation and entrepreneurship
- An ability to communicate effectively orally and written, both in Bahasa Indonesia and in English
- An ability to contribute effectively either as an individual or in multidisciplinary and multicultural teams
- An ability and willingness to conduct life-long learning