To generate graduates who are able to contribute positively to the society of knowledge, professionalism, and development of the nation and are capable of competing on an international level, with the general quality of the following:
- Having the integrity, discipline, mutual respect, fairness, and responsibility.
- Able to apply their knowledge and skills in the various lines of mechanical engineering professions, and being able to adapt to the development of their work environment.
- Able to communicate effectively, work in teams, being creative and innovative, and willing to learn eternally.
B. Graduates Achievement (Outcome)
The expected achievements from the graduates of Aeronautics and Astronautics Program are as follows:
- An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science, basic engineering, aeronautics and astronautics science, and other related knowledge to identify, formulate, and solve problems in designing, manufacturing and operating flying vehicles
- An ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data
- An ability to design systems, components, and processes to meet desired needs in aeronautics and astronautics
- An ability to function effectively in multidisciplinary/multicultural teams
- An ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice
- An understanding of professional and ethical responsibility
- An ability to communicate effectively in both Bahasa Indonesia and English
- Possessing the broad education necessary to understand the impact of aeronautic and astronautic solutions in the global, economic, environmental, and societal context
- Recognizing the need for and able to engage in life-long learning
- Knowledge of contemporary issues
- An understanding of entrepreneurship and creative processes leading to innovation